Fundamental Project Management
Design for people who want to build their skills in project management and anyone interested in a career in development project management. This course will teach participant the most important concepts in project management, such as the project life-cycle, process management, roles and responsibilities of a project manager, organizational structures, program and portfolio management and use of various management techniques.
Participants will gain the following :
- Understand the principles of Project Management
- Understand the 6 constraints of Project : Time, Cost, Quality, Scope, Risk, and Resources
- Able to apply 5 Project Management Process in their real project activity.
- Identify the Interpersonal and Management skill to be a successful project manager
- Collaborate effectively through in-class workshops and interactive simulations;
- Understand the importance of Project Planning
- Main issue related to project execution and Monitoring / Controlling
- Identify the key critical points in closing a project
- Introducing to Basic Project Management, Initiating, 5 Process to Project Management, WBS
- Critical Path, Cost, Project Simulation, Quality, Implementation Process, Monitoring & Controlling (EVM Method)